Everything you need to know in a two-day hands-on case-based course
Interpretation and Reporting at an intensive, practical, case-based course for Consultant and Senior ST Radiologists organised by Infomed Research and Training on Monday 24 and Tuesday 25 June 2019, at the Park Plaza County Hall Hotel, 1 Addington Street, London SE1 7RY
£575 (inc. VAT)
Private sector rate:
£695 (inc. VAT)
Course fee includes lunch and refreshments, and attendance CPD certificate.
This course provides 12 CPD credits in accordance with the CPD Scheme of the Royal College of Radiologists
Full course programme
About the course
To provide Consultant Radiologists with a practical, stimulating and comprehensive update on advanced interpretation and reporting practice in HPB:
- practical (workstation based learning with 100s of cases);
- stimulating (interactive, challenging cases, immediate feedback); and
- comprehensive (covering a full range of HPB imaging topics).
The course is pitched at a level suitable for consultants and senior STs in radiology.
By the end of the course, the attendee will have:
- a comprehensive understanding of best practice in HPB imaging;
- improved confidence in differential diagnosis of common and rare HPB pathology
- improved image interpretation and reporting skills;
- up-to-date with the with the latest clinical and radiological guidelines in HPB disease
- Faculty of practicing consultant radiologists, experts in their fields, with extensive experience in advancing the HPB skills of peers nationally and internationally.
- No long didactic lectures – short introductory lectures highlighting salient features with the main emphasis on interpreting and learning from the 100’s iMac OsiriX workstation-based cases
- Comprehensive – covering a full range of HPB topics, from the everyday to once-a decade cases
- True peer interaction/learning – 2 attendees per iMac workstation and a limited number of delegates
- Stimulating, interactive, challenging cases
Each session consists of:
- A brief introduction by the session lead.
- Cases interrogated on iMac workstations (2 delegates per station)
- Cases then reviewed by session lead whom will provide:
- Top tips
- Interactive questions
- Take home messages