A case-based interpretation and reporting course organised by Infomed Research & Training, on Tuesday 11 and Wednesday 12 December 2018, at the Park Plaza County Hall Hotel, 1 Addington Street, London SE1 7RY
[maxbutton id=”156″] [maxbutton name=”Map to Park Plaza County Hall, 1 Addington Street, London SE1 7RY”]
Dr Bhavna Batohi,
Consultant MSK Radiologist, King’s College Hospital, London
Dr Keshthra Satchi,
Consultant Radiologist, King’s College Hospital, London
Dr Elizabeth Dick,
Consultant Radiologist and Honorary Senior Lecturer, Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust
NHS: £575 (inc. VAT)
Private sector rate: £695 (inc. VAT)
Course fee includes web access to lecture slides (pdf) when submitted by the faculty, course booklet, lunch and refreshments and attendance certificate.
You can now book this course and the ‘8th UK Advanced MSK MRI Interpretation and Reporting Course‘ on 13-14 December with discount of £105! Please use voucher code “Radi105” at the checkout.
This course provides 11 CPD credits in accordance with the CPD Scheme of the Royal College of Radiologists.
The course is designed for all Radiologists. Sessions are pitched at a level suitable for the Consultant Radiologist.
Full course programme2018_12_radiologist_on_call_programme_web
About the Course
- For all consultant radiologists. More and more consultant radiologists are now required to be on call. This new Infomed course provides a practical and comprehensive review of the more challenging cases faced by the on-call Radiologist.
- The Course Faculty. An outstanding Faculty of senior and young Consultant Radiologists, and senior STs, all with three or more years of on-call experience, and experienced also
in disseminating skills and practical knowledge to peers.
- Sessions over two days. These include: Acute Chest; Aortic and Vascular; Abdo Solid Organ; Bowel and Pelvis; Abdo Post-Op; Neuroradiology; and Paediatrics
- Practical. Case by case tasked-based learning, workstation-based and interactive, covering a full range of on-call imaging topics, with challenging cases
- Workstation-based interactive learning:
— workstation based-learning (OsiriX on iMac) with delegates working in pairs for interactive learning; and
— reporting ‘check lists’ and guidance what to look for and why, top tips and common errors to avoid, practical feedback, highlighting specific learning points
By the end of the course, the attendee will have:
(1) a comprehensive understanding of good/best imaging interpretation and reporting practice in the range of topics most relevant to on-call imaging practice;
(2) improved interpretation and reporting skills;
(3) greater confidence in her/his advanced practice; and
(4) identified skills and knowledge gaps, if any, relevant to her/his practice, and clear ways by which these can be addressed.
- Dr Annamaria Deganello, Consultant Paediatric Radiologist, King’s College Hospital, London
- Dr Tim Yusuf, Consultant Radiologist, King’s College Hospital, London
- Dr Angela Atinga, SpR in Radiology, Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust
- Dr Wasim Hakim, IR Fellow and ST in Clinical Radiology, Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust